हामी नेपाली - हाम्रो नेपाल - समृद्ध नेपाल

One electrocuted in Sindhupalchowk

Info Nepal Reporter/ Home - February 9, 2017

Melamchi, February 9
A man was electrocuted in Banskharka of Sindhupalchowk district.

Nihama Gyalbo Bomjon of Banskharka-7 was heading home when he happened to touch a metal electric pole on the roadside and was electrocuted. He died on the spot after touching the pole that had a leakage of 11,000 volts of current, according to Police Inspector at the Area Police Office Melamchi, Nawaraj Dhungana.

Meanwhile, the locals have blamed negligence on part of the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) for such incidents, where innocent people have lost their lives for no reason of theirs. RSS

Kalikot locals demand completion of Lalighat – airport road stretch

Kathmandu, February 10 The residents of Kalikot have presented Minister for Physical Infrastructure and Transport Ramesh Lekhak with a memorandum demanding immediate completion of the road linking...